1. How do I place an order?
2. What are the payment options for my order?
3. What are the shipping options for my order?
4. What are the t-shirts sizes and specs?
5. How do I preserve the t-shirts?
6. Can I customize my t-shirt?
7. Can I order group t-shirts?
8. How can I order bulk volume (wholesale)?
9. How do I cancel an order?
10. How do I return a product?
11. How do I register to t-shirts-lemon.com?
12. How do I subscribe / unsubscribe to the lemon newsletter?
13. How do I contact t-shirts-lemon.com?
1. How do I place an order? top
Choose the t-shirt you like from the lemon gallery gallery and visit its page using the t-shirt name link or the thumbnail). Then, select the color, the gender if applicable and the size desired to personalize your t-shirt. When completed, click on the "add to cart" button. The product has been added to your shopping cart. There, you may choose if you wish to continue shopping, modify & update the t-shirt quantities of your shopping cart, remove product(s) or checkout.
Once you complete shopping and you are ready to proceed with checkout, you will be transferred to the "checkout” page. There, you can review your order and fill in all information required to complete your order.
- At the "customer information" form you either enter a valid email to receive your order confirmation, or you login if you are a registered member and then return to the checkout page.
- Complete the "delivery information" form by entering your shipping data.
- Complete the "billing information" form by entering your billing data. In case your billing information is the same as the delivery information, you can check the relevant check box so the fields can be copied.
- At the "calculate shipping" box, click on the button only if the shipping cost of your order has not been displayed automatically as per the delivery information previously entered.
- The "terms of service" box contains the lemon eshop terms of service and you need to read and agree to those, in order to proceed further with your order.
- At the "payment method" box you may choose the desired payment method.
- At the "order comments" box you may enter any comments regarding your order.
After inserting all the info on the checkout page, you will be asked to "review order".
- At the "review order" page, check all data entered and your order and finally click on "submit order" to complete the process.
Once you submit your order, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
2. What are the payment options for my order? top
Up to now, we provide the following secured means of payment; you may choose the most suitable for you during your ordering:
- CASH ON DELIVERY (Greece only): Products must be picked up by your local post office at the shipping address you have declared and you pay upon delivery. (This mean of payment is surcharged with an additional cost of 3.00€). NOTE: The additional cost of 3.00€ is the fee of the Hellenic post office for collecting cash on delivery and is not retained by t-shirts-lemon.com. The COD payment option is available for shipping in Greece only.
- PAYPAL: For payments via wire transfer.
3. What are the shipping options for my order? top
t-shirts-lemon.com can ship your order in Greece and in most countries worldwide.
For orders shipping in Greece, up to 6 working days are required and for international shipping 4-10 working days. For Greece and abroad, shipping of delveries is done via the Hellenic post office. Shipping abroad is done via Hellenic Post. Shipping cost in Greece via the Hellenic post office costs 3.50€ for one t-shirt. For every additional t-shirt, there's 1.00€ extra charge.
International shipping is via Hellenic Post office and below you may find the respective costs:
- Shipping within European Union countries (EU): 7,00€ for the first t-shirt. There's 1,00€ extra charge for every additional t-shirt.
- Shipping in Europe (non EU countries) & USA: 8,00€ for the first t-shirt. There's 1,00€ extra charge for every additional t-shirt.
- Shipping to other countries (non listed above): 9,00€ for the first t-shirt. There's 1,00€ extra charge for every additional t-shirt.
4. What are the t-shirts sizes and specs? top
The t-shirts are measured while laid flat. Width is measured from under the arms (chest) and length is measured from bottom of shirt to the highest point of the shoulder. If you're not sure about what size to buy, try measuring a similar t-shirt that you have and fits well, and compare to the measurements of the size chart. These measurements are approximate and are accurate for the majority of the lemon t-shirts. Exact measurements can and do vary slightly. For more information about sizes, see the size chart below.
|Female too chic (strass designs)||Width||41.5||44||47.5||51|
|Female too chic (strass designs)||Length||63||64.5||66||67.5|
|Female long t-shirt dress (vintage collection) – one size||Width||46-48|
|Female long t-shirt dress (vintage collection) – one size||Length||75-77|
|Male Classic vintage chic (vintage collection)||Width||50||53|
|Male Classic vintage chic (vintage collection)||Length||66||70|
All our t-shirts are 100% fine quality, pre-shrunk, ring-spun, combed cotton and their average weight is 120-150 gr.
5. How do I preserve the t-shirts? top
All t-shirts-lemon.com t-shirts are preserved when washed inside out at 30οC. For ironing they should be inside out as well. The t-shirts may shrink at about half a size if not washed or preserved properly.
6. Can I customize my t-shirt? top
For the time being, we cannot offer any customization of our existing t-shirt designs.
7. Can I order group t-shirts? top
You can order group lemon t-shirts for special occasions such as birthdays, parties, bachelor parties, groups, teams, schools, families, unions, etc. You can visit the group t-shirt page and select a design that suits you from our collection or get your customized group t-shirts with your own idea and/or design via telephone at 0030210-6668465or by visiting the contact page, filling in the “Subject” field and selecting “Group t-shirts” from the drop down menu in the “Category” field.
8. How can I order bulk volume (wholesale)? top
If you wish, you can purchase wholesale via telephone at 0030210-6668465 or by visiting the contact page and selecting “Wholesale orders” from the drop down menu in the “Category” field. We will contact you really soon in order to discuss the details about your request. Depending on the order size, there are discount prices. For wholesale purchases, upon our communication and the finalization of your order, a deposit to our bank account is required (please refer to the means of payment) and preceeds the shipping of your order. If you wish, you may receive an invoice instead of a receipt.
9. How do I cancel an order? top
If you wish to cancel your order, you can do so within 24 hours of the order placement. To cancel your order, please visit the “contact” page, insert your order number in the subject field and select “Order Cancellation” from the drop down menu in the category field. If you have paid via Paypal, you will be credited within 5 days. There is no other way of cancellation, except for the aforementioned.
10. How do I return a product? top
Quality control of your order from our specialized personnel guarantees excellent appearance of your t-shirt(s). In rare cases where products are defected during their shipping and/or transfer, they are replaced if you declare it within 24 hours from delivery. Products should remain as delivered, unwashed and unworn. If you observe product defect upon your delivery, please inform us the soonest via the contact form or via telephone at +30210-6668465 and we will further inform you on the return process as well as the replacement of the product.
11. How do I register to t-shirts-lemon.com? top
Visit the “register” page and you will be redirected to the “create new account” tab. There you are requested to enter a username and a valid email. At this point, you may also check the option to receive the lemon newsletter. Click on the “create new account” button and an email is sent to you with a password and instructions on your account activation. Once you receive the email with the password assigned to you, follow the instructions to complete your account activation process. Once your account is activated, you have to change your assigned password to your preferred one. At this point, you may personalize your account with your picture and customize further settings such as language preferred (English or Greek) for email communication, email preferences (plaintext or not) and locale settings for your time zone.
As a registered member, you will be able to post comments on our products and rank them as well. Moreover, you will be able to place your orders and participate in contests. Some of our contests will be communicated via our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lemon.tshirts
12. How do I subscribe / unsubscribe to the lemon newsletter? top
You may subscribe to the newsletter on any page of the t-shirts-lemon.com, at the left hand-side, below the menu at the lemon newsletter box area. Enter your email at the respective field, press “subscribe” and then “save”.
Below there is the “unsubscribe” button which, in case you wish to do so, simply enter your email, click on “unsubscribe” and then “save”.
You may subscribe to the newsletter via the registration page by checking the option to receive the lemon newsletter once you have entered your username and email.
13. How do I contact t-shirts-lemon.com? top
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) helps in understanding contact form or via telephone at +30210-6668465. If you wish to contact us on a specific order, please have the order code handy for your convenience.